This is a lot of twelve (12) meteorite micromounts. These twelve specimens represent a range of witnessed falls from around the world from 1899 to 2022. This lot is a great way to kick start a witnessed falls collection or fill holes in your existing collection.
Included in this lot : (in no particular order)
1) Aiquile, (H5, November 20, 2016 - Bolivia), fragment, (.061g)
2) Bjurbole, (L/LL4, March 12, 1899 - Finland), loose chondrules and dust in capsule. (.121g)
3) Bilanga, (Diogenite, October 27, 1999 - Burkina Faso), fragment with crust. (.009g)
4) Chergach, (H5, July 2/3, 2007 - Timbuktu, Mali), fragment, (.088g)
5) Kilabo (LL6, July 21, 2002 - Nigeria), fragment with crust, (.018g)
6) Monze (L6, October 5, 1950 - Zambia), fragment with window, (.044g)
7) Benenitra (L6, July 27, 2018 - Madagascar), fragment, (.013g)
8) Junction City (OC, September 22, 2002 - Georgia USA), fragment, (.025g)
9) Allende (CV3, February 8, 1969 - Mexico), fragment, (.026g)
10) Tamdakht (H5, December 20, 2008 - Morocco), small fragments in capsule, (.026g)
11) Suizhou (L6, April 15, 1986 - China), fragment, (.016g)
12) Zag (H3-6, August 4/5, 1998 - Western Sahara), fragment, (.024g)
Refer to the photo. The black centimeter cube is shown for scale and is not included. You are purchasing all twelve (12) of the specimens shown. Your purchase will include ID labels and gemjars.