This is a lot of six wristwatches. Some of them are vintage and/or collectible. I am not a watch collector and I have tried to do my best in describing each one below. You get all six (6) watches in this lot.
1) Citizen Eco-Drive. This is one of the best watches in this lot. Citizen is a well-regarded Japanese watch maker. The Eco-Drive line runs on light and this watch appears to work and keep time. The following serial numbers and model numbers are engraved on the back - 880724 – GN-4W-S-9 – BV1012-51P. This watch is in very good cosmetic condition with very few minor blemishes and no major blemishes. I think this watch was made sometime in the 1990's.
2) Mickey Mouse. This watch is an original Disney production Mickey Mouse watch from the early 1970's. The back is engraved with - BASE METAL, SWISS, 23. This model was made by Bradley. The band is original and this is an early "Pie Eye" Mickey that is considered very desirable. This watch does not seem to be working and may need to be serviced. This watch is in good cosmetic condition for it's age.
3) USN Classic. Swiss movement. Made in Hong Kong. Probably 1970's or 1980's. Leather band. Fair to good cosmetic condition. I could not get this watch to work, and I think it is battery powered and might need a new battery.
4) Longune Astromatic 25. Made in Hong Kong, probably 1970's or 1980's. Dial says "Unbreakable Mainspring" and "360". This is one of those knock-off watches made to resemble a luxury watch. It has fake diamonds on the 12, 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions. Some of the stones have broken free from the "6" position and are loose inside the face. Interestingly, the watch winds up and appears to work. Other than the loose stones (which can be glued back into place), this watch is in very good cosmetic condition.
5) Geneva ladies watch. Quartz movement. Excellent cosmetic condition. Not sure if this one works, might need a new battery. A nice-looking watch, but I can't find a model number on it.
6) Da Vance ladies watch. Japan movement. This one has no band. I don't know if it works or not - it might need a new battery. Very good cosmetic condition.
Refer to the photos. You get all of the watches shown.